Friday, October 9, 2009

DAILY TIP FOR A BETTER DAY: SEXY NIGHT!!

My life has not been glamours lately. I spend a lot of time with my computer, writing my new book and look for a J-O-B that pays money, but like Cyndi Lauper taught me years ago, girls still need to have some fun. In order to honor my inner Cindi I devised a plan that has seemed to really work, that plan is something I call, "SEXY NIGHT!" (Notice the "Y" guys!)

It doesn't matter if you are single, taken or alone, here is how the plan works. Call up your girls, or try and get your man on board and let them know you are spending a whole night devoted to having fun, being sexy and enjoying it FOR NO REASON other than to do it. Make reservations at your favorite restaurant, or cook in. You can go as BIG or as small with this as money allows, but just do it.

Get a dress, or break out a old one you have only worn once or twice. We don't need an invitation to a party or some fancy party as a reason to look good, feel good and have fun. WE CAN CREATE OUR OWN PLACES TO BE!! You can get dressed up fancy, in that little black dress and go to McDonald's with the girls. (Although as a health freak I wouldn't recommend that cuisine, you get the point.)

DON'T WAIT FOR A REASON - CREATE THE REASON! So get on your favorite outfit, phone a friend, feel good and be the best you there is!! HAPPY FRIDAY AND HAVE A SAFE WEEKEND FILLED WITH LOVE AND A SEXY NIGHT!!

Be blessed until Tuesday,

Lucy D.

No comments: