Tuesday, September 29, 2009

DAILY TIP FOR A BETTER AND SEXIER DAY: Try this legal substance!

I am happy to test this one out for you ladies! (And gentlemen, sorry guys!)
We hear it all the time, "Drink more water, you'll feel so much better." It has gotten to the point where most days all I hear is "BLAH BLAH BLAH," when an expert says the word water. Today's tip though is from one disbeliever to all my readers, water really helps you have a better day and better life!!!

I use to love water. I would drink around 8 glasses, even more some days. But as I have settled into my unemployment lifestyle, walking to the water cooler has faded from my behavioral patterns. Instead it's usually my laptop, my coffee and Hoda and Kathie Lee until 11am. Before I know it, it's 2pm and I have hardly had ONE glass of water. The result, I'm more tired, I eat more and my face looks like I am a 13 year old girl just experiencing my first rush of hormones. In a few words, I'm a mess.

It makes sense, our bodies are 60-70 percent water, (at least according to wikepedia.) So why would I not drink water? Sure, it's not as sexy as my grande soy pumpkin spice latte, but it's cheaper and better for us and in the end, I AM THE SEXY ONE, NOT MY DRINK!! NO JOKE. The more hydrated I am the better I feel inside and out.

So, your 60 second tip for a better day: DRINK MORE WATER!!! You will eat less, spend less on acne medication and over priced coffee drinks, and you will be more sexy! What else could you ask for from a free and legal substance?

Until tomorrow BE BLESSED,

Lucy D.

No comments: