Monday, September 28, 2009

DAILY TIP TO A BETTER AND SEXIER DAY: Feel Your Feelings (I promise you won't get arrested!)

We spend our lives in front of computers, hiding from co-workers, unwrapping tiny candies in attempt to add some flavor, some excitement, some sexiness to our lives. I have done it time and time again, but what if there was another way?

What if instead of masking our feelings of boredom, anger, or fear, we felt them? I know it's scary right? I could go on and on about my theory of feelings, but this is only a 60 second read so I'll keep my message short and to the point; we have feelings for a reason, don't try to hide from them or ignore them because they find you again and again and no matter how badly you want them to just go away, they won't until you acknowledge they are here to begin with.

As much as many of use don't believe it, feelings are here to help. They warn us of danger, tell us if we are miserable in a situation and need to change, or help us smile and laugh. Feel bored at work? Maybe you need a bigger challenge, not an ice cream cone. Feel angry? Talk it out with a friend. Instead of masking your life, make it come ALIVE!! Make it fun, make it sexy, make it what you want it to be!!

We all have excuses, and if you want to email them to me, Ill help you come up with a solution!! But until then, step away from the emotion killer candy bowl in the office center, FEEL YOU FEELINGs, and enjoy a a happy, healthier, sexier life!!!

Be blessed until tomorrow,

Lucy D.

No comments: